Got Me Thinking..

UI.JPG.54b299b15b8ad68f40a8b616d542bb59.JPG

This icon (large metal overload) doesn't come out ever when I'm detecting.. I mean why not utilize this 'space' for mineralization meter  😁 .. nothing fancy.. just a number showing mineralization strength.. I don't know maybe 1 to 5  or like smartphone battery health bar? 

I mean the mineralization's status/strength subroutine program or whatever  is already in the software isn't it?

just my wishful thinking 

I've never seen the overload icon either on the manticore.  Who knows if mineralization strength is programmed in the software. Either way I'd like a minerization vertical bar on the left side of the ID number.  They could shift everything over to the right and make space for it.  And they could put an on/off switch in the settings for people who don't want it on.

I also wish they could tell us what those ground balance numbers actually correspond to, I've heard that its the type of mineralization.  I wish they would include some info in the instruction manual explaining it a bit better and explain how to deal with the different types of mineralization when detecting.