Find Clad?

Hi folks forgive me if this has been talked about, I'm new to the forum. I have had the Manticore for 6 months now, one I have noticed is that I do not find Clad any longer, is there a program I can set up? Thanks

7 hours ago, Welder663 said:

Hi folks forgive me if this has been talked about, I'm new to the forum. I have had the Manticore for 6 months now, one I have noticed is that I do not find Clad any longer, is there a program I can set up? Thanks

Location... location... location! About any stock program should definitely find clad unless you have discriminated about everything out or have the sensitivity way too low. Assuming that's not the case... you just need to make sure you're swinging over ground that has clad in it!ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hello,

Below is an excellent coin program that I found on YouTube from Metal Detecting NWGA. I LOVE this program and use it when looking for coins.

This program also sniffs out old nickels like no other program I have ever used.

If you watch the video you can turn this into step-by-step instructions ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope this helps!

John

ย 

Manticore Silver Shooter Program

By Metal Detecting NWGA (on YouTube).

January 2023 (7:14 minutes)

Settings:

All-Terrain High Conductors.

Recovery Speed set at 3. Lower speed for less trash and higher speed for more trash in ground or too much iron.

*Leave open: 22-28; 55-56; 70 on up.

*Discrimination Pattern. Notch out: 0-21; 29-48; 49-54; and 57-69.

Ferrous Limits. Edit from Custom One. Top gray at 10. For lower gray go to Custom 1 and override. The first segment of gray put at -13 and the rest at -21.

Audio Theme. Depth. Min pitch at 10. Max pitch at 65.

Multi IQ.

Sensitivity. Run the hottest you can and back down in increments.