The Nokta/Makro Kruzer was introduced in 2018 and is still in production. The Kruzer is a fully submersible 14 kHz VLF metal detector aimed primarily at coin, jewelry, and relic detecting.
"The Kruzer will bring hunted out sites back to life by offering the best performance and depth combined with its robust and waterproof design. Are you a beach hunter? We did not forget about you, either! The Kruzer features a new advanced beach mode that provides a very stable performance on the wet salt beach and even underwater." Source: Nokta/Makro Kruzer series brochure
Nokta/Makro Kruzer metal detector
Nokta/Makro Kruzer control panel
- Fully submersible up to 5 meters (16.4ft.) - Protected from total dust ingress.
- Excellent Discrimination and Unmasking Ability - Just detect those wanted gold targets and ignore iron.
- High Performance & Unmatched Depth - Uncover deep gold nuggets or micro jewelry other detectors simply cannot detect.
- Advanced Beach Mode - Very stable operation in dry sand, wet sand and underwater.
- NEW E.U.D. Function - Extra Underground Depth! Detect certain type of metals masked by ground conditions and/or at fringe depths.
- Fast Recovery Speed - Get ready to find out what the other metal detectors missed amongst trash and iron!
- 3 Selectable Target ID Depth Levels - Adjusts the depth level that the detector displays an ID for a detected target.
- 6 Search Modes - Gen (All Metal) / 2 Tone / 3 Tone / 4 Tone / Beach / Deep
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones - Enjoy wireless freedom with no latency.
- Online Firmware Updates - Stay up-to-date with firmware updates (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.
- Vibration - Ideal for the hearing impaired users as well as for detection underwater.
- Lightweight (1.4kg / 3.0Ibs) - Enjoy detecting for extended hours without fatigue.
- Built-in Lipo Battery - Easily charge it with the supplied charger or a USB power bank. Provides up to 19 hours of use.