Xp Deus Ii: 8” Low Conductor On High Mineralized Soil.

Ogliuga

Hello guys, did another depth test with a little target, low conductor on high mineralized soil. That target is like if it were a very little and thin coin or anyway a very little target. In the video I don’t talk about the ground stabilizer which makes the great difference between my own program Focus1 and the Sensitive one: Focus is based on prog. 2.  I have to say that on high mineralized soil, my own program is much more performing than the Sensitive one and the critical parameter is ground stabilizer which on my program is set to 1. Sensitive prog. has ground stabilizer 2 by default. The difference is evident..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXEGjU0oyc4

827982AD-14A8-4D86-AA1E-0EDAA84ADCBF.jpeg

hello Ogliuga my spoken English is limited, can you write me your program, with Google writing it's easier, thank you. In English class I was at the back of the class near the radiator counting flies and I didn't know that one day I would have a detector.

Hello! Don’t worry, my English is very little as well because I preferred looking to girls rather than listening to the teacher! 
Anyway, my Focus1 program is based on program 2 Sensitive but with variable reactivity from 1 to 3, depending on iron and trash. Sensitivity 95/98, audio response 5/7,  pitch tone (normal 3 tones if you don’t like pitch: maybe I prefer square to classic pwm ), discrimination from 5 to 6.8 depending on iron size, silencer 0 , iron volume 5 and, very important, ground stabilizer set on 1. Then you remove notch which on program 2 is set to 23-25 but you take it to 00-00. This is Focus1 program. “1” because I’m studying to create the Focus2 program which I’ll share here. 
Focus1 was born at home, during an hematite stone test: I wanted a valid program to use on high mineralized soils and I have to say that it’s really performing. It’s specifically indicated for little targets in high mineralized soils and it surprised me especially if I compare D2 to D1 on hot ground. I have to say that Pitch is performing on hot soil and is better than classic pwm or square tones. Please try this program on mineralized ground and let me know!

thank you and welcome to the back of the class!

Thank you! 😂