Does This Technique Valid For Identifying Deep Iron?

Stumbled upon this video at work.. It makes me think if I can employ/valid (lowering the recovery speed to 2 or 3 on the manticore) as 1 of methods to identify/check on deep iron. I cant go out to test it out myself due to work stuff this month 😒.. Would love to know your opinion or experience on this. Thank you in advance..  

I know the title of the video is "Deep iron 13" but he never shows what he dug so we really have no idea if it was a good target, just iron, or a good target with iron mixed in.  I also would have wanted to him to turn 90 degrees and check what the signal sound like that way. 

When he lowered the recovery speed the target trace showed there was quite a bit of iron so the slower recovery speed could cause iron masking, with the higher recovery speed it might be seeing a good target in between the iron pieces.  It would have been faster to have dug some dirt out and rechecked the signal then switch through every mode. 

Check this video out, he's showing what he digs in some heavy iron.

22 hours ago, Yatahaze323 said:

I know the title of the video is "Deep iron 13" but he never shows what he dug so we really have no idea if it was a good target, just iron, or a good target with iron mixed in.  

I'm assuming the iron was planted maybe for some sort of test bed when he wrote " Well we now know deep iron 13'' ..

I re-watched the video and he doesn't mention that its a test bed and I didn't see any markings on the ground to indicate it.  Either way I would have dug that signal even if turning 90 degrees it didn't sound as good or turned to all iron signal.

With that iron ferrous limits iron masking is terrible....  from first video...