Rnb Powernox Battery.

I am getting ready to purchase a Equinox 900 and was curious if the RNB PowerNox battery that was made for the Equinox 600 and 800 is compatible with the Equinox 700, 900, and Manitcore as well?  

metal detecting related.jpg

https://www.crawfordsmd.com/pwr-nox  

* Note that this was designed for the original Equinox 600/800 models. The next gen 700/900 do not have the arm cup screw, so will require alternative fixing. For the New Equinox Series we recommend using our Pwr-Clip Stem Mount Probe Clip, see options at the top of the page. For Minelab Manticore users the pack can be fastened with a thin cable tie through the upper mounting hole.

• Like 1

Thank You for taking the time out to respond dsb.  This will be purchased soon!

• Like 1

I looked this up , most out of stock .

So far only one was also in UK -- but sold in UK only ?

• Like 1

I have obtained one from a local metal detector dealer here in Kansas.  It works great with the Minelab 900 metal detector, but it is still unknown about if it works well with the new Manticore?

On 4/15/2023 at 6:56 PM, dsb said:

For Minelab Manticore users the pack can be fastened with a thin cable tie through the upper mounting hole.

Should be good according to website.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 10:08 PM, Jason-NEK said:

I have obtained one from a local metal detector dealer here in Kansas.  It works great with the Minelab 900 metal detector, but it is still unknown about if it works well with the new Manticore?

If you found a US supplier -- how about a link ?

This was one that she had kept for herself when they stopped coming in.  I was lucky enough to be able to buy it from her as she had never ended up using it.  If I do find a dealer that has these in stock again, then you can bet that I will be purchasing a second one and for certain letting everyone know that they are back available in the states.