Here's The Gold From My Last Several Prospecting Trips Including Some Nice Dino Bone Specimens.

Here's my totals from last week and today's hunt. Man....it's "HOT" working on the North Saskatchewan River. Had to fill up my baseball cap with water periodically to douse myself with water. These were 2, 3 or 4 hour digs. This worked out to be about 14 hours worth. For the 2 hour hunts after work this past week-end, I used the California mini, as it can be carried down to the river and set up in 10 minutes. Also got some dino bone pieces.

june12d(2).jpg.997b28cd43d0a670b164b3114acd2f3d.jpg

june12.jpg.3016bfb601cf564bb62b79da89680824.jpg

june12c.jpg.4bc1e381c733039aff57c9eb386db9f0.jpg

june12b.jpg.4de26f317d274fa634349bd095a69e91.jpg

Very nice job on the cleanup. I just can't get over how much that little thing gets so much gold recovered. I wonder how much does it miss because of it's size?

When I get a chance to get back home in a few months, you should come out here to try some of my creeks.

There are just a few of them that I would say is good for sluicing and panning. There is one creek that if I had a floating system and someone to help I know where to pickup a couple of ounces. Grandfather and one of his friends worked that creek for about a week and walked away with about 3 ounces total. When I take my girlfriend panning we can always count on a couple of grams over a few hours of fun. Then we go get lunch and pay in gold at a certain restaurant we know. The owner was a friend of Grandfathers and he still like to get the gold for payment.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.