Circle Of Friends...

On 12/14/2023 at 9:09 AM, GB_Amateur said:

Finally back to Gerry's thread topic.  Thanks to this site I've met (in person) several new friends.  But I've also made 'pen pals' with others I've never had the privilege of coming in contact.  Too many to mention, but I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.  Thanks to all of you, particularly Steve H. for making (and keeping) this site about sharing information and experiences, without the painful off-topic arguments that are rampant on most internet social/communicative locations.

So what have I learned from this experience?  From now on I will have a spare credit card in my stashed cash hiding spot, with photocopies of my DL and insurance cards.  I probably will still stubbornly (try to) keep my wallet with me at all times, but now a bright orange one, kept in my *front* pocket.

Chuck,  It was great to read your post and sorry for not replying sooner but I returned from vacation this weekend and getting customers taken care of. 

2 points of interest. Yes this DP site,  metal detecting and gold certainly shows how much we enjoy sharing our experiences and making memories, even a few screwups on occasion.

Also, I now have a small stash of cash in my truck just in case.  Still deciding on the credit card though?

Merry Christmas my friend. 

• Like 2