Wsa II Headphones Connect To Deus II Detector

Good Day to All,

So much noise, I am a feller who enjoys Metal Detecting and just need help hooking my new WSA II Headphones to my DEUS II detector.   The detector is

obviously beyond my capes right now, but I will learn, just need help connecting the two.  I can hear the connect tone, but nothing after - no support during searches.

Thank You and Kind Regards 

Wandering Yank in the UK

7 hours ago, Treeism041963 said:

Good Day to All,

So much noise, I am a feller who enjoys Metal Detecting and just need help hooking my new WSA II Headphones to my DEUS II detector.   The detector is

obviously beyond my capes right now, but I will learn, just need help connecting the two.  I can hear the connect tone, but nothing after - no support during searches.

Thank You and Kind Regards 

Wandering Yank in the UK

Do read the manual... 🙂

Make sure the headphones are turned off.

On the D2, Options/Pairing/+- to get to headphones, select the headphones with the concentric circles on the right.

Select, unpair, confirm, then select again, the screen will tell you what to do. The headphones should vibrate after a short time holding the - button, let the button go.

Check audio out, make sure the headphones with concentric circles to the right are turned up, everything else turned down.