Nokta Has A Sale

I got this marketing email three times to the same email address, the third time was many hours after the first two came in.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, markinswpa said:

Got the same email. Kinda confusing, 79.99 ain't free. Huh ?😏

Yep, that’s an unfortunate wording choice…free for only $80! Or are they selling a Simplex BT for $80 and you get the Accupoint free…sign me up!! 😁

Full disclosure, the full emailed ad clarifies the wording a little further down…and the ad was emailed multiple times because they saw the mistake and edited out the “free” in the Simplex section.

IMG_0837.thumb.jpeg.5ac6843fcd01f4eb06b0e2a74a6fb9fe.jpeg

• Like 1

It didn’t say free on the last one but it did say 79.99 but that’s just less than the full price.

I’d say that’s the nearest you can get to 80 without being it .

Chuck 

20 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

It didn’t say free on the last one but it did say 79.99 but that’s just less than the full price.

I’d say that’s the nearest you can get to 80 without being it .

Chuck 

Actually, it did said FREE and also 79.99 on the third (Simplex) advert you posted, Chuck (take a look at your post).  Not your fault because Nokta obviously made a graphics mistake that they corrected in a subsequent version of the email, which probably explains why people received multiple versions of the email.

I see what you’re saying Chase. They slip that in on me.

I don’t know why that would bother me being nothing else has gone right today so far.

I’m expecting anytime now that the screw that holds my rear on will rust out and it will fall off.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bit like the firmware 🙂

• Haha 4

Nokta definitely screwed up that Promotion Flyer. Glad they fixed it.

They have had their issues but they sure make some nice detectors. 

My Legend that is still running 1.14 Beta 1 software that I was supposed to revert back to V1.13 according to Nokta did just fine today at a three hour group hunt at a municipal park where the people that use it are very generous with the money they leave for us. The Legend is fast, accurate and fun to use.

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpeg.88002eb32f4208b9238a839a3e0b3557.jpeg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Nokta definitely screwed up that Promotion Flyer. Glad they fixed it.

They have had their issues but they sure make some nice detectors. 

My Legend that is still running 1.14 Beta 1 software that I was supposed to revert back to V1.13 according to Nokta did just fine today at a three hour group hunt at a municipal park where the people that use it are very generous with the money they leave for us. The Legend is fast, accurate and fun to use.

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpeg.88002eb32f4208b9238a839a3e0b3557.jpeg

I am still using the 1.14 beta 1 also and see no reason to go back to 1.13. I'm liking it like it is so far   Awesome haul Jeff!

• Like 1