Good Reviews Of M8?

On 2/23/2024 at 12:21 PM, Redneck said:

A dealer in the classified section has them in stock now. 

And thank you. Me and an acquaintance BOTH snagged one 

Much gratitude for the heads up

I asked if they were actually "in stock" all I heard yes, I got a few blah blah.... I literally interrupted him and said "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"  

Shout out to AZ's Robs Detectors 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mine arrived yesterday.  What a nifty little coil!  I only had a few hours, so I took it to the trashiest area of a trashy park just to play with it.  Dug 60 coins, mostly clad dimes (one wheatie), in about 2-1/2 hours.  And zero surprise trash.  Did dig some trash that was collocated with the coins, but knew before digging there was a coin and "some other stuff" under the coil.  Was able to pluck four nickels right out of the machine gun pop top tabs.  And after mostly swinging the M15 these past few weeks, it felt weightless.

- Dave

• Like 5

On 2/25/2024 at 10:56 AM, Medina said:

And thank you. Me and an acquaintance BOTH snagged one 

Much gratitude for the heads up

I asked if they were actually "in stock" all I heard yes, I got a few blah blah.... I literally interrupted him and said "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"  

Shout out to AZ's Robs Detectors 

Guys, collectively you are not helping me with my temptation to get the M8 coil...... and now I've KFC on my mind and I certainly don't need that.

The Colonel is taunting me.....M8 coil or Popcorn Chicken.....tough choice.

This joke might only apply to Aussie and Kiwi members. Not sure about you guys in the USA.

Colonel.jpg

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, UT Dave said:

Was able to pluck four nickels right out of the machine gun pop top tabs.  

I put on some Al Green and read that part over three or four times......slowly

• Haha 1

I got it out again yesterday.  To a very iron infested and very hammered - as in detected many times by many people - 1870's mining camp site.  No amazing finds, but very pleased with how the coil operated in that environment.  Find of the day was a Chinese cash coin, in some thicker sage brush where the M11 would have been very difficult to use.

Really liking this little sucker.

- Dave

• Like 3

I pre-ordered m8 & m15 December 22nd when I heard that minelab was raising the prices, the coils were already expensive and I didn't want to give minelab even more of my money.  The m15 unexpectedly arrived last week and the m8 finally shipped out today.  The place I ordered from just wasn't getting any coils from minelab to cover the pre-orders. 

Took mine out 

I'm digging it. Hit the old chain link fence line... Dropped sens down to ten, and went scrubbing up under and around all that fence.

Lovin it.