Forget Algoforce, You Need This!

54 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

At least their guarantee was accurate 

Screenshot_20240209_172926_Chrome.jpg

And still to this day, folks call and ask me why I don't sell.  One guy wanted me to train him. He was so sure of his investment, he offered $500 for 1 day Training.  I had to turn his money down. 

Those long range detectors are dangerous because once’s they lock on a target it’s going to pull you in the direction of the target item you have set it to .

I can assure you what it’s like when it locks on a target because it happen to me.

It went like this. I was doing a search and it locked on a target. At first it was a light pull but as I walked in the direction it was pointing the pull got stronger. Bye then I had to lock both hands around it . Before I knew it it have pulled me off my feet and was dragging me . I was at a loss what to do but hang on . Bye now it was dragging me over anything that was in front of it to get to its target. It finally stop it’s pulling and had came to a stop at a outhouse. Bye then my jeans  shirt was gone and I was covered in blood. Come to find out a guy was in the outhouse and had a gold plated watch. I wrapped away the blood from my eyes so I could see what I had my long range detector set on and sure enough I had it set on gold.

As you can see the guy in the outhouse is not full of s__t anymore but as you read by this story I am .

My advice to you that read my story is don’t buy it if you value your life.

Chuck