Is The Nokta Legend Beast Mode The Emperor’s New Clothes?

Here’s a video which tugs at the very fabric of the new Nokta Legend Beast mode:

It might just be me, but the glaring elephant in the room is the sheer loudness of the audio responses in the Nokta demonstration video on targets allegedly at the fringe depths of detecting in the Beast Mode.  What do other peeps think about the loud audio responses in the Nokta Beast Mode demonstration video with an audio gain setting of 3?  Plus, I believe Nokta definitely know what kind of depths are attainable with the Beast Mode and should have shared the achievable depths in the demonstration video so that other Legend users can start replicating the depth tests for themselves.  I personally don’t ever recall watching a depth test video where the attained depth wasn’t quoted or otherwise how would you know whether it was deeper than what would normally be achieved?  Obviously ground conditions can vary, but most peeps achieve roughly the same depth results in comparable soil.      

• The title was changed to Is The Nokta Legend Beast Mode The Emperor’s New Clothes?