Is The XP Deus 2 V1.0 Download Page Working Now????

cookie58

@cookie58 - Reading through your previous posts here and in previous the other thread, I suspect you may be using the wrong form to create your account.  You appeared to be attempting to fill out the "Comment" form not the "Account Creation" form.

If you scroll to the bottom of the XP Website page describing the update changes you see the following:SmartSelect_20230520_101020_Chrome.thumb.jpg.90014a11b4fcccd393732578ca78dc0f.jpg

Don't fill out the comments form, click on "UPDATE NOW".  That will take you to an account login page as shown below:

SmartSelect_20230520_101057_Chrome.thumb.jpg.43c1e1735da24fd13c4b2d5e14a9036f.jpg

Click on "Create account".  Tha will take you to the following form where you can fill in the personal information needed to create an account as shown below:

SmartSelect_20230520_101122_Chrome.thumb.jpg.512bb676285b35ca5eb771d35025d7bb.jpg

After filling out all the required fields, click on create account and you will be prompted to go the automated email sent to the email address you entered above to validate/verify your account and when you do that in your email program the verify link you click in the email will take you back to the login page (second image above) where you can log in with the email and password you entered into the account creation/registration form.  That should then take you to the page where you can update your machine using the online prompts and plugging it into your computer when prompted using the cables supplied with your machine (the three-headed charge cable with the special connector for your remote and the single USB cable for your WS6/WSA headphone puck.  Hope this helps.  Let us know how it goes...

• Like 1

Thanks Chase. I'll keep on trying. I think it has to be my internet speed or something that is disallowed by my computer or I would not be seeing the err.timed.out message. Is there a link to the login page. I'm talking about a page that allows you to go into your account with a password. I believe it is a short between the seat and the computer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cookie58 said:

Thanks Chase. I'll keep on trying. I think it has to be my internet speed or something that is disallowed by my computer or I would not be seeing the err.timed.out message. Is there a link to the login page. I'm talking about a page that allows you to go into your account with a password. I believe it is a short between the seat and the computer.

The update page (English language link below) takes you to the Account Login page when you click on the “UPDATE NOW” button.

https://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/en/ba/the-blog/deus-ii-v1-0-update-instructions.php

The direct link to the Account Login page is:

https://updater.xpmetaldetectors.com/#/login

Hey Chase. Thanks for all of you-all's help. I got it. When I got good connectivity, I got it in about 15 minutes. I took laptop, controller, and Ws6 to my sister's. Many of us are living in a third world country. This may be hard for some of you-all to believe, but its true. I have Dish paying 69$ a month just for the internet. I can talk to you fellas. I guess it is worth it for that. Thanks, again

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cookie58 said:

Hey Chase. Thanks for all of you-all's help. I got it. When I got good connectivity, I got it in about 15 minutes. I took laptop, controller, and Ws6 to my sister's. Many of us are living in a third world country. This may be hard for some of you-all to believe, but its true. I have Dish paying 69$ a month just for the internet. I can talk to you fellas. I guess it is worth it for that. Thanks, again

Congrats. Glad you finally got it downloaded and thanks for getting back to us to let us know.