The Fisher F75+ metal detector is the latest model in the F75 series originally introduced in 2007. The F75+ was released in late 2017 and is still in production. The F75+ is the same detector as the Fisher F75 Ltd electronically, with the only change being in the accessory package offered. The F75 Ltd comes with two coils, whereas the F75+ comes with one coil and a pinpointer. The F75+ is a 13 kHz VLF metal detector aimed primarily at coin, relic, jewelry, and gold nugget detecting.
The F75+ is an American Made, high-performance multi-purpose professional metal detector. The F75+ was built off the proven F75 platform, all the legendary features you've come to know and trust from the F75, plus an added Boost Mode for even more depth! Source: Fisher website & F75+ color flyer.
Fisher F75+ metal detector
Fisher F75+ control panel
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) — Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeTone, Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium (complements existing "High. setting)
- Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number—Serialization now stored electronically
- The most versatile high performance detector ever made! It is the industry's premier relic hunting and ultimate multi•purpose metal detector.
- Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions.
- Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects.
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Large LCD Screen with 0.99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Double•Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB Ground Balance
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
- Non•Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- 40+ Hours with 4-AA Batteries
Edited by Steve Herschbach