The Garrett Ace 200 metal detector was introduced in 2016 and is still in production. The Ace 200 is a 6.5 kHz VLF metal detector aimed primarily at coin, jewelry, and relic detecting.
"Lightweight and Easy to Learn. Powerful, entry-level detector with One-Touch operation. Turn on and begin finding treasure!" Source: Garrett 2018 catalog
Garrett Ace 200 metal detector
Garrett Ace 200 control panel
- Digital Target ID - Numeric scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target’s conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- Pulse Width Modulation Audio - Provides sharp, responsive target signals.
- Three Search Modes
- Coin Depth Indicator helps determines target depth.
- Camlocks for increased stem stability
- Four Sensitivity adjustments
- Low Battery Indicator
- Disassembles into three pieces for storage/travel.
- 6.5” x 9” PROformance searchcoil included
Edited by Steve Herschbach