The Legend - Version 1.14 Beta 2 Test - Released!

Nokta Detectors

The Legend - Version 1.14 Beta 2 Test - RELEASED!

Updates Made:

1) When switching to Beast mode, All Metal discrimination pattern will be selected automatically. When switching from Beast mode back to Gold Field mode, the last selected discrimination pattern in Gold Field Mode will be restored.

2) Update in the Ground Balance Menu

a) When selecting between FerroCheck (FC) and Mineralization Indicator (GI), the 'FC' or 'GI' indicators displayed on the right side of the screen have been moved to the left.

b) The 'FC' or 'GI' indicators which remain on the screen until exiting the menu will be automatically cleared from the screen after 2 seconds.

c) When the Tracking feature is activated, the ground balance level flashes on the screen. In Beast mode, when the Ground Balance 2 is activated while the tracking feature is on, the ground balance level will be shown steady to avoid confusion.

3) General improvements have been made.

Man, Nokta's keeping us busy with all the news and updates...

6 hours ago, Zaj56 said:

So just re-install 1.14 again?

Yes. That's what I did. I tested after and could see the on-screen changes.

Firmware update notice from Nokta DT Facebook:

Nokta Detectors

Dear Valued Legend Users,

Thank you for testing the Legend software update v.1.14 Beta 1 & 2 test versions and your valuable feedback. We have now removed the Beta versions from our website and we're ending the testing stage here.

We'll work on a few more tweaks and release the final version in the upcoming weeks. Please use v.1.13 until we give you the final update of the v.1.14.

How do you return to 1.13?

I'm only seeing where you can update to the latest version.

That message from Nokta to revert to 1.13 is weird. I am just going to stay with 1.14 Beta until the final version comes out. 1.14 Beta works just fine on my Legends.

1 hour ago, Jeff McClendon said:

I am just going to stay with 1.14 Beta until the final version comes out.

Ditto.

I played around a bit with both the Deep Target settings and Beast mode, but otherwise have been sailing along in the usual Park M1 or M3. Performance seems unaffected by the beta updates.