Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Want A Larger Coil For The MDT 8000

Hahahahaha you hunt to much?. 7 days a week 7 hours a day IS to much ? That would kill me Max and Joe haha. We’re more like 4 or 5 hrs tops followed by 2 hrs in the recliner. I never well nearly never hunt dry sand. To rough on my ankles. On the oceanfront it is very difficult to hunt past the drop off unless you are a bear of a man so there, I’m knee deep in the wash and the thirteen works well for me there up to the top of the slope. Here, mid beach and the drop are where most gold lays. Chains seem to get blown up a bit higher.  In the bay now that is a different story and chest deep is achievable there. I used to use the Excal. with 10” coil. Then I tried the CTX but not happy. Then the NOX and it was OK but not great. Now I use the MDT mostly or the Excal.  A 12” coil in the water for the MDT would work fine for me I think. If I’m one of the few who gets a shot at the AQ, well maybe all that will change. I am glad you corrected me on the coil. Maybe I misunderstood. It is good to know. Dimitar has always been fair with me as he is with most I think. I should be receiving a package today as a matter of fact. As a backup plan, on the coil, my dentist says he will X-ray for me for any show stopping chips as well as some other thoughts. I have a friend who will wind me a coil should need be and go from there. It’s time for this pandemic to go away.

Max only had the machine for his video so no he really has no idea what it can do. He is quite satisfied with his 600 I think. He has no urge to dig deep holes at this point in his life. Yes I will be taking the MDT north shortly for a day of testing and videos. Should be interesting. If Dimitar does not hurry up he may loose out to another machine shortly I think. Be glad when restrictions allow him to test and start production.