Deus 2: Extremely Mineralized Hematite Stone And Low Conductor Target.

Ogliuga

Did a quick test with a little piece of aluminum and my hematite stone. Nice result. In single frequencies Deus can not catch the target. Prog. 2 is the best. Couldn’t test Goldfield prog. because I couldn’t ground balance. But I’ll try again in the near future. Yes, it’s only an air test in my bedroom but it has been the best thing has happened to me during this bad tuesday! By the way that little piece is about 53-55 talking about vdi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WiomNyiG5c&t=12s

335AE8C3-01EB-467E-88D7-D743970907FB.jpeg

Thanks for the test, video, and showing the settings.  For future tests, best if you include showing the response for the ground/hot-rock/etc. without the conductor present -- a control.  Otherwise we're left wondering if the response for the combination was merely the response of the background host, with the conductor fully masked.

Thanks for your comment. You’re right but that signal was 100% the target. Stone was ground balanced. Anyway you are right! But I was on the bed with my daughter in the kitchen who wanted me to eat with her and her mother annoyed for the dirty coil on the bed...my God! Next test will be more accurate..