My Thoughts On The Deus I I

ColonelDan

Great explanation Chase!  I would have expected such detailed information to be included in the manual but so be it.  In any case, it wasn’t clear to me what these programs were.

Thanks again 

On 3/12/2022 at 8:43 PM, Chase Goldman said:

Gotcha, Dan.  FWIW - those first two programs are in custom slots - they are completely modifiable and can even be deleted or replaced by the user unlike the stock programs. They are simply variants of their parent stock programs.  I believe they were created during the field test phase and it is unclear whether they will survive beyond the "Beta" update phase (firmware versions prior to ver 1.0; e.g., 0.6, 0.7 etc.).

Beach P is a customized version of Beach (Program 12) but with Pitch tones (vice 3 Tones), Silencer at 2 (vice 0), Salt Sens at 7 (vice 9), and Reactivity at 1.5 (vice 0).

Fast 40 is a customized version of Mono (Program 7) with Disc at 6.6 (vice 6.1), 2 Tones (vice 3), Frequency at 40.4 khz (vice 16.5 khz), and Reactivity at 3 (vice 2).

HTH

I deleted those 2 custom programs from the get go as suggested by others early on.  👍

Chase: no... more like the Colonel said... a tree to show how each setting has it's sub settings so it's easier to "see" all the "branches" at once. It's easy to miss a setting by doing it on the detector.. Make one for us, OK?