Whats In Closet Number One?

11 hours ago, D&P-OR said:

Which one(s) do you currently use the most?

Troy Shadow X5. Starting to use the Manticore now.

George...I believe I have a similar view on this hobby.. as you...

.Alone.. I have 26 Detectors...+coils.... I completely understand you.... even if the development of detectors is moving forward.... each of these detectors has its own detection logic... and it can be really good in some situations ...especially in combination with a good coil..
Detectors : 4x Garrett,5x Whites,5x Rutus,4x Minelab, 1xAKA, 3x XP, 1xTesoro, 1xDeeptech..,1x Fisher/Teknetics, 1xGolden Mask,

.. will also come.. 27..? we will see...

I like the detection options..and the detection philosophy of various manufacturers...as well as I see their pluses..and possibly also disadvantages..in detection..compared to other detectors..-signal quality, audio, discrimination quality and VDI accuracy, for example - even in separation...

This also makes you think ... how can the new detectors be further improved, which are starting to be really very universal..

..but many times it turns out..that even an older detector with the right coil... continues to meet really well the deep requirements for a current performance detector...

For example... my first detector..... which I had the opportunity to use and detect../in 2011 year/ for some time... and now mine is -Garrett GTI 2500..

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-xbivYJYP_8