A Story About The Manticore

Thank you Brad. Metal detecting and writing are my two favorite hobbies so I thought I'd combine them for the Manticore. 

I had the old school grounds to myself for several weeks. An 85-year old gentlemen told me about this lot a few years ago. He went to school there when he was eight for a couple of years. A couple of months ago I drove by the area and seen an excavation crew demolishing the wooden building and I gained permission. As long as I stayed out of there way of course 🙂

Again, thanks.

John

Howdy CoinShooter.Man oh man I really like that watch fob! Did you clean it up or did it come out of the ground that shinny? I'm one of those peculiar cats that has always liked to wear things that I have found throughout my lifetime on my person and clothing.I would surely and proudly be sporting that fob around my fellow fishing fanatics on the river and at tackle shows, that's an outstanding piece in my book.

• Like 1

Thank you sir. Several people love this fob, especially outdoorsman 🙂

I have a homemade electrolysis machine that I use on items such as these. Most things that come out of the ground here in Pensacola need to be cleaned up. 

My wife is a Travel Nurse and are enroute to West Virginia for a three month assignment. I am looking forward to using my Manticore in different soil to see how it performs.

Again, thank you.

John