Deus 2 For Dummies Book

John Oliver

Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I had a friend tell me that there is a website that has someone talking about your Deus 2 for Dummies book. That is what led me to this site. I have been metal detecting since 2007 and purchased the Deus 2 last fall. I got a couple months of detecting in with it before the ground corked up and during the cold winter months I made a little book that was originally going to be just for me to use as a field reference guide. My wife said that I should publish it and sell it. I told her that I just want to dump it out there on the internet for people to use if they think it will help them get more comfortable with the Deus 2. I put it on the Facebook XP Deus 2 Group page. I told everyone that the book is free, but if they want to take their appreciation to the next level, they can send me an old coin to show their appreciation. I have been receiving coins in the mail over the past week from all over the world. I had some help turning the book into a single PDF document that you can download on to you phone and pull up the information while you are out detecting. The trouble is that I can't find a safe place online to put a 11.6 MB file where everyone can latch onto the PDF. I did put it in the  "FILES" section of the XP Deus 2 Group page on Facebook. Here is a link to that file if you are a member of that group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/deusii/posts/3507171489562326/

1a.jpg