Research On 3d Ground Scanners

Hi there,

I'm doing my research and unfortunately, I found myself in a conundrum about whether to go with these new 3D Ground Scanners or are these just another way to scam people around. In my research, I came across a couple of companies offering these machines and mostly they're "Turkish Brands" with '"German Technology" as they advertise on their website.

List of few of those companies:

1. OKM - okmdetectors.com/products/fusion-professional
  2. Nokta - noktadetectors.com/metal-detectors/
  3. Orient -   orientdetectors.com/product/concord/  
  4. Tero Vido - tero-vido.com/3d-system/

I've got more but these were the most prominent ones during my research, My question;

Does anybody have any experience with these devices and help us narrow down the best product for my purpose? I would appreciate your input and help me finally crack this mystery for the rest of us as well.

Thank you & Good Day!

7 hours ago, Hanbo said:
Does anybody have any experience with these devices and help us narrow down the best product for my purpose? I would appreciate your input and help me finally crack this mystery for the rest of us as well.

1. OKM - Sells LRL
  2. Nokta - Sells legitimate products
  3. Orient - Sells LRL
  4. Tero Vido - ???

You have not actually described what you are trying to do, what purpose you are trying to achieve. That’s critical to being able to answer you question.

First tip - refuse to do business with any company that sells Long Range Locator (LRL) devices.

Unless you have some very specific requirements the various imaging devices are of little use to the average person. There are no mysteries involved for nearly all members on the forum, it just seems there are to you, being new to the subject. In this business wishful thinking makes it easy to defraud people, and anything that exceeds realistic expectations by a large margin is suspect. What is reasonable? See the link below.

all these imaging machines aimed at treasure hunters are nothing more than magnetometers with very cheap sensors that have no ability to measure any objects in the subsurface. If you are interested in ferromagnetic metals, you can get a proton magnetometer that is affordable and works reliably. tell us exactly what you want to find and we can help you in the category of machines that have reliability and will be useful to you.

If your phone has a compass, you can download the Physics Toolbox Magnetometer app from the play store and take measurements using your phone as an instrument, then send the file to your computer where you downloaded the voxler editor and display the measurements there. then you will very easily understand how easy it is to make a imaging machine where there is actually no possibility of measuring the subsoil.