Manticore Success Stories For You To Read

Hey all,

I started a blog a couple of months ago. Since my wife and I travel all the time, I thought it best to start writing stories for family and friends. 

If you want to read a couple of stories on the Manticore, check out our website. It is, www.freelandsadventures.com. If you go to our blog page, scroll down and you'll find two stories. One is called, The Mythical Beast and the Harvest and the newest story is Rises Above the Competition.

It's winter, so now's a great time for some reading material with pictures. 

Let me know what you think. Personally, I really like the Manticore. Once you figure it out, it is an awesome machine.

Thanks,

John

John it's no wonder Minelab picked your story to publish. You sound like you work for their marketing department!

Well written and I can tell you enjoy your "other" hobby of writing. You guys are much more adventurous than an old homebody like me. Live on brother!

• 1 month later...

Thank you Brad,

I appreciate the upbeat feedback. I truly don't work for Minelab, but I've been a fan of their detectors for years. 

Once I figured out all the the flute sounding noises, it was easier for me to pluck our silver coins. I do admit, those tones were a challenge until I got used to them.

Best,

John    If I winter in Florida next winter, I'll be sure to look you up sowe can go detecting. I MISS the Gulf waters!!!