May Seem Like A Stupid Question....but I Will Ask It Anyway Regarding Full Harness Fitment On The GPX Shaft ??

On my GPX 4500 it comes with a full harness but i all ready had a new full harness anyway,do you mount the shaft mount for attaching the bungy above or below the camlock ?? only tried the once today above the camlock and suspended from the right handside anchor of the harness.....how do most folks use the bungy on the full harness especially when using the GPX.....only used it today with the 11'' stock coil,do you use the same setup when using a larger coil like say 18'' or do you move the mount down to the lower shaft just below the cam lock ??

Many thanks

Watch the video at docs detecting.com He sells a bungee set up called the qweegle. Just bought one and it is really easy to use and adjust. The video shows it in use.

23 minutes ago, Lost Scout said:

Watch the video at docs detecting.com He sells a bungee set up called the qweegle. Just bought one and it is really easy to use and adjust. The video shows it in use.

LS,many thanks for that information,it answered everything i need especially the balance and how to find the ideal mounting point.....thanks again for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

What ever bungee setup you buy you will probably have to move your attachment point up or down the shaft to compensate for the heavier coil,you can cheat it little by running the length of your shaft in or out.