Noise Cancel-

Saw whatever vid where he held down the button till it stabilized

.....welllllllll...... I was in a spot clouded with overhead wires, huge steel bleachers, overhead lighting...and all that certain underground conduit... My standard 20-22 sens was not settling down, it was having fits. So I cranked it up to 29, did the cancel thing, different number entirely than the previous attempts, turned it back DOWN to 20, and had joy. Totally settled it down for the duration 

Add it to the bag of tricks if it helps 

On 2/26/2024 at 8:04 PM, Medina said:

So I cranked it up to 29, did the cancel thing, different number entirely than the previous attempts, turned it back DOWN to 20, and had joy. Totally settled it down for the duration 

Many Equinox users cranked up the sensitivity and noise cancelled. The goal was to try to force the machine to make the best choice. 

8 hours ago, midalake said:

Many Equinox users cranked up the sensitivity and noise cancelled. The goal was to try to force the machine to make the best choice. 

Wish to biscuits I'd of thought of that- I had...easily...1200+ hours on my 800, and there is a 1900's school, condemned then renovated into a "community" center that my 800 would struggle on..between the crap wiring over this one corner and the massive back filled slag zones... I miss my 800, those were simply amazing...my fear is...to be honest...I'll just start getting into 'the zone' with the Manticore and those bastards will release the CTX4040 or whatever they'll name it!! 😆

20 hours ago, Medina said:

those bastards will release the CTX4040 or whatever they'll name it!! 😆

I'm NOT biting if they do!

At least I don't think I will. Maybe not....🤔 😆