Amazing Coincidence Using The M8 Again

To add to the coincidence...  Same day, I found what I believe is the first toe ring I've ever found.  And actually wasn't sure what it was until I saw this thread.  Mine is only .925.  But also found with the M8 on the same day.  In park dirt.  In snow country.  I don't think toe rings are very common here :laugh:.

thumbnail_IMG_1467.jpg.ec50211a023e7ab18bc4e5e310b80af3.jpg

- Dave

6 hours ago, TampaBayBrad said:

That's why I hate that one of my busy beaches is just loaded with can slaw IDing below 10. I pretty much disregard below 10 there because there is a piece of aluminum every 3rd swing or so. Sometimes one will really sound good in Prospecting Audio so I dig it and it's always ROUND %$!# ALUMINUM! :angry:

I feel your pain. There is another beach I go to only when I can get in the water and can slaw is everywhere. I keep digging it hoping for the elusive gold chain. 

17 minutes ago, UT Dave said:

To add to the coincidence...  Same day, I found what I believe is the first toe ring I've ever found.  And actually wasn't sure what it was until I saw this thread.  Mine is only .925.  But also found with the M8 on the same day.  In park dirt.  In snow country.  I don't think toe rings are very common here :laugh:.

thumbnail_IMG_1467.jpg.ec50211a023e7ab18bc4e5e310b80af3.jpg

- Dave

Nice going Dave! I have found quite a few over the years but mainly on the beach. I guess if women spend a lot of money for a pedicure, they need some jewelry to adorn those pretty toes. 😆 

7 hours ago, TampaBayBrad said:

That's why I hate that one of my busy beaches is just loaded with can slaw IDing below 10. I pretty much disregard below 10 there because there is a piece of aluminum every 3rd swing or so. Sometimes one will really sound good in Prospecting Audio so I dig it and it's always ROUND %$!# ALUMINUM! :angry:

Pulltabs and can slaw will always be the nightmare of gold hunters at the wrong time...

Try to set another point of view...When You approach a cleaner area with higher ids, that is the time for your revenge🏴‍☠️

Then will be the moment to find the cherry on the cake...