Amazing Coincidence Using The M8 Again

I hope you come home with more gold and I really hope I do too. I'll be on the left coast working an oncoming tide around 7am my time. Here's to you finding what was once lost!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, okara gold said:

One of them had an ID of a solid 3

That's exactly what I talked about when struggling with the D2.

I mean, broken stuff, thin open chains and light gold rings must be low on the IDs.

Going up with thickness and grams, and I talk about old monsters over 15 g. ,maybe around the 60 should be however acceptable.

What's the point to have 99 numbers if almost 30 of them are for iron, ground and some foil, to fall really soon on the coin zone mixed with lead and who knows what more between 70 and 99.

Can't wait to set the Manti for some cherry vacuum sessions🏴‍☠️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Skate said:

I hope you come home with more gold and I really hope I do too. I'll be on the left coast working an oncoming tide around 7am my time. Here's to you finding what was once lost!

Thanks for the encouraging words! We had some steady winds blowing into shore yesterday, causing some erosion. Good luck to you Skate!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skull diver said:

I mean, broken stuff, thin open chains and light gold rings must be low on the IDs.

Can't wait to set the Manti for some cherry vacuum sessions🏴‍☠️

All the small gold I find shows numbers below 10. 

Looking forward to your pictures and stories of finding gold!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, okara gold said:

Looking forward to your pictures and stories of finding gold!

In a few hours the next chapter of the yellow stripe😉

Spent 3 hours in the wet sand until I got chased out by high tide with the M8. It was so quiet even at 22-23 and it only started chirping when I bumped it up to 24. The beach I hit was pretty sanded in so I didn't find anything of value but that's on the beach, not the coil. I did find though the tiniest of scrap metals and they mostly sounded off well so in terms of it finding small gold I can say I think it's going to be a winner. 

I've never hunted the beach with a coil of this size so I had to really slow down in order to cover the ground better. Psychologically I see that small coil at the end of the shaft and I'm thinking there is no way I should be out here with it but that's on me. I had to find a ring for a customer last night in heavy weeds and it was perfect for that type of search so I know it's money well spent. 

My beaches are missing two things, sun and depositors. Hopefully we will have both soon. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Skull diver said:

That's exactly what I talked about when struggling with the D2.

4 hours ago, Skate said:

I did find though the tiniest of scrap metals and they mostly sounded off well so in terms of it finding small gold I can say I think it's going to be a winner. 

I went back to the beach this morning and the waves had brought in quite a bit of sand. Very few targets. Found this small piece of gold chain that was just barely a signal and a poor one at that. I had my sensitivity at 26.  I laid it stretched out on the wet sand after I found it and couldn't pick it up again. Only by turning the sensitivity up to 28 was I able to hear it. It was probably balled up and just under the surface when I first heard it. I acid checked it, and it is 14K weighing .7 grams. The cross is stainless and the earring is .925. I am really pleased that the M8 picked up such a small piece of gold chain. It is 2 1/4 inches long.

m8goldchain1.jpeg

m8goldchain2.jpeg

• Like 8

22 hours ago, okara gold said:

All the small gold I find shows numbers below 10. 

That's why I hate that one of my busy beaches is just loaded with can slaw IDing below 10. I pretty much disregard below 10 there because there is a piece of aluminum every 3rd swing or so. Sometimes one will really sound good in Prospecting Audio so I dig it and it's always ROUND %$!# ALUMINUM! :angry:

48 minutes ago, TampaBayBrad said:

That's why I hate that one of my busy beaches is just loaded with can slaw IDing below 10. I pretty much disregard below 10 there because there is a piece of aluminum every 3rd swing or so. Sometimes one will really sound good in Prospecting Audio so I dig it and it's always ROUND %$!# ALUMINUM! :angry:

A solid 10 ID, 8gram.. its gold.. something to do with the handphone camera that doesn't show right colour .. Its not mine but a friend found it with manticore.. when I'm getting tired of aluminium I remind myself about his find 😁.. 

chain.thumb.jpg.608203dd560d0830be1e26b14b8fcaec.jpg

• Like 5