Boat Beach Finds

Very nice! There are some islands here in the Ca Delta that are only accessible by boat and I have been slacking big time..thanks for the motivation. 

strick

• Like 1

Nice haul on the golds! I often wonder about the possible's at one of those spots.

1 hour ago, strick said:

Very nice! There are some islands here in the Ca Delta that are only accessible by boat and I have been slacking big time..thanks for the motivation. 

strick

Same here, I just got a boat ramp pass to one of the big rivers near me. Kind of excited for there is a boater island everyone hang out at during the summer, Im sure the place is trashed but ive seen a few that hang there and some of the chains are insanely big looking. Good to see someone finding gold at one of these spots.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, okara gold said:

Here are some pictures of the goodies that turned up.

Congratulations.

I hope to get close to even half of that next week....

Insane energy for this period and poor results when safe to dive.

I'm pissed!...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, strick said:

strick

I'm trying to find places that other detectorists haven't been to. The results are paying off. Only been skunked a few times.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Nice haul on the golds! I often wonder about the possible's at one of those spots.

Im sure the place is trashed 

There is a lot of trash at some of these places. So bad that when I find a target and set the coil a couple feet away to dig, it's on another target. But I've been slowly cleaning them all out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skull diver said:

Congratulations.

I hope to get close to even half of that next week....

Insane energy for this period and poor results when safe to dive.

I'm pissed!...

Hopefully your conditions will clear up enough to be productive again!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, stupot said:

Thats a fantastic nugget pendant!

I can plainly see that you have worked very hard, and deserved the returns you got....

Thanks! There were a lot of pull tabs on some of these hunts. One count was 52 tabs!

• Oh my! 1