2 Phoenix Buttons

20 minutes ago, Dances With Doves said:

.... I would like to see you and Raphis get together for a hunt.

Yes, he is a legend for deep-turf cherry picking.  And is currently swearing by the Nox (over his prior SE pro).  HOWEVER:  He runs around hunting with an Etrac user (which is commensurate with an Exp. II).  And they keep even with each other's tallies.  They can each equally hear and "call" each other's flagged targets.  Hence, no, the Nox is not beating an Explorer in turf.  

But yes, I'd love to duel with Raphis sometime again.   Because EVERY COTTON PICKING TIME I say I spanked a Nox user up here in the turf, then a Nox-faithful is always quick to rationalize :  "They must not be experienced enough" blah blah.  But if Raphis (who is an acknowledge deep-turf-pro) were to come up short, then this would finally, once-for-all end that debate.   Because no one can dispute his prowess.  

Unfortunately, he's in Southern CA, and I'm ~5 hr. north of him.  

• Like 1

Really like the buttons, congratulations on a rare find, and thanks for the historical account.

I also like the gear you found, I've found 2 or 3 of them where I hunt. Lots of folks over time throwing clocks out the window I guess!

• Like 1