Why You Minelab?

Ridge Runner

Well Minelab you just sit back and I’m going to tell you something you already should know.

Minelab at this time in history you are number one with a multi frequency detector. I know you’re saying we known that from the time the Equinox hit the market.

You well know Minelab that the Equinoxs has not been without it’s problems but I must say you’ve been there for that customer every time.

If I was another detector company and I wanted to rise above you with our own multi frequency detector then  I need to learn from your mistakes. It didn’t cost them a dime by doing just that.

You may have noticed a spike in sales in different countries because how else they going to know if their detector is better if they don’t have the Equinox to compare it to.

Minelab you and others are traveling on a two way street in they learn from you but remember it’s nothing said you can’t learn from them.

We soon to be in 2022 and I don’t care what numbers you tag on this New Equinox but and this is where I leave it with just a But .

Minelab you being more than capable in filling in the rest of what this new detector has to offer more than I could ever dream of. 

Minelab you know it’s been a lot said about ears breaking off coils. I’ve been swinging a detector over 50 years now and have yet to break one. I have looked all over the coils I got for my Nox and nowhere can I find it saying it can be used as a rock pick are shovel .

Minelab I thank you for the service you have given me in the past and some great deals too .

Chuck 

PS

Minelab I’m sure you know not one word has been said about giving you a run for your money on a PI detector.

You cleaned their plow when you came out with the 6000 PI detector.

Translation of cleaning their plow is a good thing.haha 

• 2 weeks later...

They need to get on the ball that's for sure! I figure they got to have something in the works, but their competition has definitely one upped their build quality and possibly performance too. I was sure looking forward to a new Equinox successor. It's past overdue now. 

Minelab’s competitors have given them a lot of pricing wiggle room with one coming in at $700 and the other at $1,600. Minelab knows the wants of their market base and will fill that gap. I am willing to shell out extra for carbon fiber to get the next generation of technology. However, XP has elevated the game. I am watching for a Minelab surprise this Spring.