Wsa II Headphones Vs The Ws6

martygene

reading manual it talks about both but I don't see any info on how the WSA II 's are "better" ... anyone know much about these? thanks, gene

W

11 minutes ago, martygene said:

reading manual it talks about both but I don't see any info on how the WSA II 's are "better" ... anyone know much about these? thanks, gene

Hey Gene - miss ya buddy.  Hope things are going ok.

Anyway, the WSA II’s are just “dumb” audio only wireless phones (similar to the ORX phones) that will pair with either the remote or the WS6’s.  As a result they are going to be significantly less expensive than the WS6’s and make a good alternative fully wireless Deus 2 lite kit if you don’t ever intend to use the WS6 smart features or display.  Alternatively, you can pair the WSA II’s to the the WS6 and forgo the remote completely and use the WS6 puck mounted on the stem or on your wrist using the available XP puck mounting accessories as a “poor man’s” TID indicator.  HTH

thanks Chase LOL... lets get together this season. Many medical problems the last couple of years but i'm working on getting better yet again. I used the Nox most of the time this year and the Deus is for backup... until I get the D2 that is. take care