New Dive Shaft Coming For Deus II

☠ Cipher

XP will be soon releasing a new black all plastic dive shaft to help hide the unseemly antenna. I do wish the antenna was also black, but this new configuration which tucks most of the antenna inside the shaft is a big a aesthetic improvement. It’s funny that just a week ago Gigmaster DIYed a similar configuration on his own. 

I couldn't find anything about it anywhere, but if it's true it means XP is listening to it's users and that can only be a good thing. 😎

45 minutes ago, ☠ Cipher said:

XP will be soon releasing a new black all plastic dive shaft to help hide the unseemly antenna. I do wish the antenna was also black, but this new configuration which tucks most of the antenna inside the shaft is a big a aesthetic improvement. It’s funny that just a week ago Gigmaster DIYed a similar configuration on his own. 

That is good news .Besides it being and aesthetic improvement, with the shaft being "all plastic" it will stop the falsing from the cam lock pin and upper shaft when the lower stem is retracted and coil folded in. Skullgolddiver posted a video of the problem

31 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

I couldn't find anything about it anywhere, but if it's true it means XP is listening to it's users and that can only be a good thing. 😎

It’s on Calabashes channel exclusively at the moment. I sensed there was bad blood there between calabash and this forum right now, so I was reluctant to link to it. 38B22679-1CC2-4105-8F15-B835CA1FC2E8.thumb.png.25b1eca620b788a981a54a585cbe7a3e.png0527E3C7-B62F-416E-AD10-DFF5A6F555A9.thumb.png.277a9d7902293dc6ef63e73a18fb9fbb.pngC4C3B790-4604-47F1-9986-E37F345103D0.thumb.png.d5de4543bca186b5f338082c9c30de77.png

That's very cool, thanks for posting! I think the divers are going to be happy that XP has responded so quickly to their needs. It's good for everybody, and there should be no bad blood between Calabash and those involved. We're all just detectorists. Things were said, feelings were hurt, time has passed, now hopefully we all can make up and move on.

8 hours ago, mudwhale said:

Loving that!! Where, How much

I'm still trying to find more about it.

That's a universal shaft maded by an eastern European factory with multiple attachments for almost any detector.

Really scarce pieces in stock however.

If I intercept a U.S. dealer I'll tell You soon.