New Deteknix Metal Detectors

1 minute ago, bowwinkles said:

It is my thought that A cautious wait for some real reviews that are outside the beta testing. Reviews that are by regular customers and not sponsored individuals. There is a bit of a history here and caution probably should be practiced until that veil has been lifted. 

This is why I have not bothered changing machines in the past 6 or 8 years apart from getting the updated models, As with all machines they bring out they add a few tweaks and wanted things but they fall short within some of the other features which is why the realms of many machines abilities just stagnate and we are still in the same Rut 5 years later, But as I am waiting the that new Nokta/Makro machine to come out I have just ordered 3 new coils with cover from Detecnicks to keep me going while I await the release of that new machine. 

48 minutes ago, bowwinkles said:

It is my thought that A cautious wait for some real reviews that are outside the beta testing. Reviews that are by regular customers and not sponsored individuals. There is a bit of a history here and caution probably should be practiced until that veil has been lifted. 

Excellent advice