My Manticore Will Arrive Tomorrow

On 2/7/2023 at 3:46 AM, Capphd said:

FedEx was supposed to deliver mine yesterday, but it’s been stuck in Fort Worth for  3 days . Hopefully, you’ll have better luck. 

I had the same issue, but with UPS. Could have driven the 60 miles to Forth Worth to pick my D2 up, and would have received it sooner. Finally delivered it yesterday...

17 hours ago, TexHunter said:

I had the same issue, but with UPS. Could have driven the 60 miles to Forth Worth to pick my D2 up, and would have received it sooner. Finally delivered it yesterday...

I’m still waiting. Leaving this evening for a 2 day relic hunt. Sure was hoping to break it in. 

2 hours ago, Capphd said:

I’m still waiting. Leaving this evening for a 2 day relic hunt. Sure was hoping to break it in. 

I'd call FedEx or chat and find out what the hold up is. That's ridiculous to have a package for 3 days in the same warehouse.

This isn't the busy Christmas season. I hope they didn't lose it.

16 minutes ago, Capphd said:

Out for delivery!! It should arrive any moment now. I leave later this afternoon for a permission I have sought for a decade. 

Yay! Just in time. Plug it in to charge as soon as you get it. It takes a long time to charge. 

Where's that dancing smilie when I need it?

• The title was changed to My Manticore Will Arrive Tomorrow