Totally Unexpected Find Today

Fantastic find on the seated, and glad that you saved i. Enjoyed reading the hunt and seeing the pictures of the finds.

Keep on hammering that area and get them all out of the ground before they are lost for good.

Good luck and stay safe.

9 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Congrats on the silvers, Compass, and that Seated Liberty dime is quite a prize, well done!

Thanks CPT, What a great hobby we have that even after years of surprises we are still able to have these awesome moments of discovery!

8 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Fantastic find on the seated, and glad that you saved i. Enjoyed reading the hunt and seeing the pictures of the finds.

Keep on hammering that area and get them all out of the ground before they are lost for good.

Good luck and stay safe.

I appreciate the feedback VL! Sometimes it's easy to think that all the old coins and other old targets have been scooped up already by generations of detectorists but it's great that Mother Nature has a way of doling out some of her treasures here and there from time to time. This seems especially true for beach hunting and makes so many trips to the coast more exciting. You just never know!