Different Software

Shelton

Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like different version of software - cross with targets:

45 minutes ago, TampaBayBrad said:

Yes, that is different Shelton. Wonder if it's newer or older?

That is the question. He was trying to mask it in the movie... also recovery speed was 8... and if you good remember maximum is 7 right now...

2 hours ago, Shelton said:

That is the question. He was trying to mask it in the movie... also recovery speed was 8... and if you good remember maximum is 7 right now...

??  From page 75 Instruction Manual released around 1st of December:

Screenshotat2023-02-22120741.png.a521116c7ce94c59fe0d509a7f6e2008.png

I did notice in the Comments section of the video someone brought up software version.  (Maybe it was one of you?)  At the time it was a fresh comment so no response.  Maybe that has since changed.

You have a right, but the cross of the target trace is new and Paul confirm it in the comments section.

There was a video by someone a quite a while back that showed a red cross hair apparently identifying the last target swung over. It was before I got my Manticore in early January. The cross hair was shown plainly several times throughout the video when the screen was shown in close up. It was brought up then. It might be that red is for iron and black for non-ferrous. Anyway I noticed it and made a comment. I have not heard anything else about until this video.

Beta version of CTX3030 Target Trace feature.

• 2 weeks later...

He confirmed in comments section