Someday

I'm gonna log on to this site and hear that the 5x8 coil is out...and then I will be happy... until then I'll just keep cussing Minelab daily. 

strick

Strick I don’t have the detector so I’m not waiting on that small coil like you and so many others.

I believe it be best not to buy any detector if it don’t have a small coil to begin with. It’s bull having to wait as long as you and so many others are still waiting.

I started to buy into it when it first came out but sure glad I didn’t.

The Best  Chuck 

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

Strick I don’t have the detector so I’m not waiting on that small coil like you and so many others.

I believe it be best not to buy any detector if it don’t have a small coil to begin with. It’s bull having to wait as long as you and so many others are still waiting.

I started to buy into it when it first came out but sure glad I didn’t.

The Best  Chuck 

Don't get me wrong Chuck...I love the detector...beach and park hunting it's a gem... I even used it for a bit up in some real tough dirt in the high sierras and it seemed to handle it just fine as the Nox had done previously in the same location... I'm with you and I'm thinking I may hold off on any new Minelab detectors until they get their S&*T together...especially after what I went through on the 6000 which is now my favorite go to easy to use gold machine since the recall and the introduction of the after market coils..but

Get off your Arse Minelab you tease us for months and don't put out. I need that coil for my trashy beaches and parks!

strick