Legend Headphone Pairing

27 minutes ago, markinswpa said:

Jeff thank you thats good info. Can you tell me what model does pair with the Legend ? Appreciate it. Mark

It's discontinued. I sold that pair of Avantrees when I sold an Equinox 800 last spring. I used them with my Legend some too. Sorry I gave you wrong information.

9 minutes ago, markinswpa said:

One more thing if you will, Do you have the Nokta headphones and if so how do they compare to the Avantrees ? TIA.

Personally, I think the Nokta Legend headphones are fantastic. They pair easily, have outstanding audio for my hearing and are the best noise cancelling stock metal detector headphones that I have used. Whether they will hold up, so far after nearly 20 months on one pair, yes.  The only times that I don't use them are when it's too hot or when I need to hear my surroundings (as in threats from wildlife). I use Aukey EP-B80 BT earbuds for those times. These headphones seal out ambient sound so well that I have difficulty hearing the pinpointers that I use! The Avantree Audition Pros are excellent headphones too. Their noise cancelling is not as good as the stock Nokta Legend headphones. I have had issues with the headband deteriorating pretty fast on the three different Avantree models I've owned.

9 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

It's discontinued. I sold that pair of Avantrees when I sold an Equinox 800 last spring. I used them with my Legend some too. Sorry I gave you wrong information.

Personally, I think the Nokta Legend headphones are fantastic. They pair easily, have outstanding audio for my hearing and are the best noise cancelling stock metal detector headphones that I have used. Whether they will hold up, so far after nearly 20 months on one pair, yes.  The only times that I don't use them are when it's too hot or when I need to hear my surroundings (as in threats from wildlife). I use Aukey EP-B80 BT earbuds for those times. These headphones seal out ambient sound so well that I have difficulty hearing the pinpointers that I use! The Avantree Audition Pros are excellent headphones too. Their noise cancelling is not as good as the stock Nokta Legend headphones. I have had issues with the headband deteriorating pretty fast on the three different Avantree models I've owned.

Jeff thank you for your input. Will give the factory ones a try. Good luck and a mild winter to you. Mark