Nokta Double Score Iffy Signals Separation Tests

42 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Iffy's original Legend/Nox 900 separation test video clearly showed the iron filter in conjunction with the iron stability setting working very well as he adjusted the iron stability setting to prevent Colonial type nails from falsing. I have had the same results by lowering the iron filter to 1 and adjusting the iron stability setting to where I need it to be in order to just prevent or just allow a bit of iron falsing. Works for me.

Couldn't you have accomplished pretty much the same thing by raising the IF from 1 to 2? I mean with already having 10 iron bias levels, is a fine tuning adjustment for those 10 levels, really going to provide that much extra detail?

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about that video. I'll check it out.

29 minutes ago, Digalicious said:

Couldn't you have accomplished pretty much the same thing by raising the IF from 1 to 2? I mean with already having 10 iron bias levels, is a fine tuning adjustment for those 10 levels, really going to provide that much extra detail?

Iron stability does add an appreciable level of extra fine tuning detail for me when I have iron filter set on 1.

• Like 1