I Have Often Said........"it's Never Too Cold, To Go And Dig Gold."

I got to practice what I preach (it's never to cold, to go and dig gold). I headed out today, brought my Clafiornia Mini drop riffle highbanker. I used a closed system, common in areas with little water or too far from the gravel one is digging. Anyhow, I ran my unit a bit slower, as there was a lot of sand in the mix, and I am pretty sure that there is some gold there. It was nice to get out after working the weekend and Christmas activities.🥱

dec26b.jpg.afe0fecb39af8fb92ff93bd887758a7f.jpg

dec26ee.jpg.e7958a0e632ec7f8fb7abdfa5a4a4de1.jpg

dec26d.jpg.b09194a374e49334cfbc66e52c8eb2ca.jpg

dec26c.jpg.3baf0f4cd2d397deb444ece380de40f8.jpg

dec26a.jpg.fab9b24b0e7951a80c744604a5182009.jpg

dec26.jpg.8e9e167f62e3f49fac002cdafd793ad3.jpg

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Nice to see gold this time of the year and nice to see you out there.

Good luck on your next outing and remember to stay safe and warm when you go.

John I ran across a video you made back in 2022 on the California mini highbanker but it was green. The truth be known the one you show here is green but turned blue because it’s so cold.

Some of my best memories is sitting on a 5 gallon bucket and having to bust a hole in the ice so I could pan my cons .

That’s what you call colder than a well diggers butt .

Chuck 

12 hours ago, John-Edmonton said:

Now that's funny! I remember once sitting on a 5 gallon bucket and it broke. No harm done, but it must have looked real silly.

I have to say that I got you beat on that.

I was out panning in a nearby creek with my girlfriend sitting on a 5 gallon bucket in the creek. About 45 minutes had passed when my pants were getting wet and almost to my waist band. The bucket had sank in the ground during that time period without me even noticing it. My girlfriend was laughing the whole time, but we still came back with almost 15 grams of gold.