Best Gloves For Winter Placer Mining?

At one time I could get my hands on the long rubber gloves that was used bye the power and phone company. They had leather gloves over the rubber ones. I just used the rubber ones and as you didn’t get water in them your hands stayed warm. Well maybe not so warm but it was something you could live with. 
 I think you can find something like that at Northern Tools are maybe Harbor Freight. I’ve seen some that come up to your shoulder.

Hope this helps.

Chuck 

Just looked at Harbor Freight and they have some for 7.99 that may work for you.

Just do search for Long rubber gloves on HF and that was the first on their list.

I see you have co I guess meaning Colorado used those I had a lot there and never let me down.

Chuck 

Harbor Freight has some rubber gloves that are yellow in color and sells for $3.00. I use those over the top of a brown jersey glove and it keeps my hands nice and warm. They will last all day and maybe a couple of days, but for the price of them it is cheap enough to use. I am sluicing with them about 3 times a year in December with no problems.

Just make sure you use a size larger than the gloves they go over.

• Like 1