What Type Of Workings Is This?

Yes thats the one. 

7 minutes ago, HardPack said:

Did everyone get that?

Rumors claim X-ray glasses and dowsing rods may be covered in the next edition.

“The Nugget Shooter’s Field Guide” 

They should be! So far they have been 💯 accurate. They have never shown traces of gold, and I have never found any. You don't get more accurate than that! Best $6 I ever spent 😁

1 hour ago, Ndplumr said:

Best $6 I ever spent 😁

Have you had a change to explore up around the Jarbidge drainage. Comstock Gold Prospectors Club in Reno had a few claims out your way. They had a claim on the SE side of Star Peak south of Imlay that had a small stream with some placers. Another claim on the loop from Lovelock west towards Pyramid Lake with dry-washer piles.

https://cgpgold.org/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HardPack said:

Have you had a change to explore up around the Jarbidge drainage. Comstock Prospecting Club in Reno had a few claims out your way. They had a claim on the SE side of Star Peak south of Imlay that had a small stream with some placers. Another claim on the loop from Lovelock west towards Pyramid Lake with dry-washer piles.

No on Jarbidge so far.  Even though it's not far in miles from me, it takes about 4 hrs to get there due to the roads. I  may venture out there sometime.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 1:50 PM, HardPack said:

Did everyone get that?

Rumors claim X-ray glasses and dowsing rods may be covered in the next edition.

“The Nugget Shooter’s Field Guide” 

Hardpack, I don't know what you are talking about! X-ray glasses, dowsing rods? NO!!!, those WON'T be in my next book. I don't know if you are trying to be funny or not. If you are hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 if you are being serious don't start false rumors if you don't know what you are talking about. 

Hardpack, you have someone elses post mixed up with me it looks like. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

Hardpack, I don't know what you are talking about! X-ray glasses, dowsing rods? NO!!!, those WON'T be in my next book. I don't know if you are trying to be funny or not. If you are hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 if you are being serious don't start false rumors if you don't know what you are talking about. 

Sorry was just attempting to get Ndplumr to expand his research library. I’ll edit the post.

• Like 1

No worries, I went back to read through all the posts and it clearly looked like it was directed at wrong person. Alls good. 👍

• Like 2

I finally took some time to research this area. Several exploration companies have filed claims and applied for permits in the past. Commodity listed as gold. So it is worth my time to do yet more research to find out if they were successful in any way of finding any type of gold for sure.