Rcdigs Mounts

Recently I was sent two RCDIGS mounts to try out with my ORX, and this is an update on those two mounts, which both work great 

in fact here is my Email to Ryan and @steveg on the RCDIGS mounts for the Deus 2, Deus 1 and ORX, Ryan and Steve, are working on coming up with a mount that will also work with the Deus 1 and ORX Ryan already has a mount that works with the Deus 2 

Hi Ryan

just wanted to let you know I received your package today Thank you so much, both mounts work great with the ORX controller

I took the original controller mount off the shaft and handle of my ORX and then took both RCDIGS mounts out into my test bed and went one at a time in my testbed switching them out, and moving my ORX controller in and out of each, both mounts worked fantastic

The Mount for the Deus 2 controller is the one I like the best, because of the angle it puts the controller at, that is a great feature on the Deus 2 mount and with the adapter you came up with it is great, the one thing with the one for the Deus two is the bottom of the Window that the Deus Controller sets in the very bottom of that window could be adjusted just a little to make access to the pinpoint button a little easier to access a little better, for me personally I do not use the pin point feature on the ORX at all so it is no issue at all for me, but with the way people are any more I could see them complaining about that, if I decide to use the Deus 2 mount with the adapter with my ORX I would just take a razor knife and carve it down just a bit so it made it easier to use with the ORX pin point button LOL

the Deus 1 mount fit absolutely perfect with the ORX inside that mount, if I had to choose one thing to make different on the Deus 1 mount it would be to offer that mount with a right, left and straight up angle other than that if I were you I would not change either, in fact with the adapter inside the Deus 2 mount and was only going to produce one mount the one for the Deus 2 is the one that I would keep producing and offer the Adapter for sale also so that it would work with the Deus 1, Deus 2 and the ORX, Deus 1 and ORX would require the adapter

Both mounts fit great in the ORX shaft they slid right in to the opening where the old controller mount goes, i did pre drill the holes in the part that slides into the shaft after i tried both mounts in my test Bed, the winner for me is the Deus 2 mount with the adapter for the Deus 1 and ORX and the only reason that is, is because of that right hand angle, other than that one thing I actually love both.

I will be recommending the RCDIGS mount to everyone I know with a deus2, Deus ! and the ORX because they are fantastic and no more worrying about losing, any of the three controllers makes them very secure, I do have a buddy that actually lost his Deus 1 controller so I will be showing him the next time we detect together, and will let him give one of the mounts a try LOL, I will not let him have it but will allow him to try them 

the one I have chosen to stay on my ORX is the Deus 2 Mount with the Adapter, 

If I owe you something for these please let me know Photo Attached is the Deus 2 mount with the adapter  

RCDIGS Deus 2 Mount with adapter.jpg

• Like 1

DSMITH -- thank you for the very thorough review, it's very much appreciated.  You bring very good thoughts to the table, and Ryan and I will discuss your thoughts.

THANK YOU!

Steve

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steveg said:

DSMITH -- thank you for the very thorough review, it's very much appreciated.  You bring very good thoughts to the table, and Ryan and I will discuss your thoughts.

THANK YOU!

Steve

Not a problem Steve, I greatly appreciate You and Ryan giving me the opportunity to test these out with my ORX 

• Like 1