Would Like Some Thoughts And Advice Regarding The Minelab 10x5 DD Coil On A Gpx4500 ???

Would like some words of wisdom from folks who have tried and used the Minelab 10x5 DD coil on a GPX in my case specifically the 4500 and also for coin and small artefact hunting,i will clarify this setup will never be used for nugget hunting and i am looking at using it on a very prolific roman trading villa sites which has produced 1000s of roman coins.

The ground conditions are very every high mineral content,so hence why i am using the GPX but also because mist of the smaller roman coinage on the surface and top 4-5 inches have been snagged all ready,so looking to go slightly deeper and find some more.

I have a brand new Coiltek 6'' Mono but looking for a DD coil to use the iron rejection,some words of wisdom regarding the Minelab 10x5 DD would be most welcome.

Many thanks

I have been playing around with the 10x5” DD Commander coil and it seems to have 2 to 3” inches lost in depth versus a 10x5” Coiltek mono on an under four gram target. This was using normal timings with the DD and Fine Gold with the mono.

I have only done a little testing of it so will need to try some other settings.