Dimitar Gargov Achievements

The last time I was texting Mr Gargov I ask him if he would discontinue the backpack and cut the price of the Tarsacci but his comeback was it’s free. I didn’t say more because I knew it was his way of saying no .

I found some info about Mr Gargov and some of his accomplishments and who he worked for over the years.

It said he worked for Fisher Research in Los Banos developing the Fisher ID,Fisher Gold Strike and the Fisher Coin Strike. It don’t say if he worked for First Texas when they bought out Fisher but I think he did before he went on his own to make the Tarsacci.

When he said the backpack was free I wanted to come back saying it’s nothing free in this world but no is no .

Maybe we need to start a rumor about something new coming out about the Tarsacci . If nothing else it would give us something to wish for and at the same time keep the Tarsacci forum alive.

Steve posted this to let me know that I was beating a dead horse and I’m at it again.

Chuck 

9D2B811F-3F67-4C88-BCCB-A6E7A0C6771A.gif

Chuck,

yes that’s correct, he worked for the old Fisher in Los Banos on those 2 machines and was out before First Texas.

Aaron

• Thanks 1