Is A Baseball Bat Shot The Only Way To Solve???have You Ever Seen Grey Ghost Uw With CTX Works Correctly?

Well, it happened...

I was finally back to my war room in my mother's home, looking for stuff to move with me after lockdown end and I've seen again a pair of Grey Ghost Underwater abandoned over my old bed.

I never asked too much talking about headphones, but the crap still remains crap even with other colours option.

Overpayed the Ctx3030 8 years ago cause of this horrible low sounding things (at volume 30), and never used successfully till changed with yellow Koss (same substance in another color nuance, just slightly better audible)...

Underwater the faintest sounds are too hard to hear and I don't like the volume gain maxed out losing perception of real signal's depth. 

I also changed pitch profiles from low to high Mhz on gold range, to allign in mind and memorize the same audio reaction of my TDI bH...Nothing, these headphones are probably maded for other brands but on Minelab stuff, you can use it as a replacement for noise insulation 3M Peltor just cutting the cable.

I found this interesting post with some piezo specs...

My question is...Can I try to think to modify by myself the stuff or a baseball bat shot will be better?

I'm a crazy pirate, so laugh with me please😅