Nox Continues To Sniff Out Oldies From Heavily Hunted Parks

16 minutes ago, Tom_in_CA said:

Yes.  But you're forgetting one-small ingredient :  You're a robot, and not human.   So it's not fair to compare us mere humans with robots.  Tsk tsk.   ?

My passion is high in the hobby, Tom.  It has been since I first held a detector in my hands when I was 15 yrs old.  The hobby has given back to me waay more than what my detectors have found in the ground!! ??☺️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Raphis said:

My passion is high in the hobby, ....

Dan, I know your physical limitations put a damper on how far you can travel, and how long you stay out in-a-stretch.   But would your ability allow you to do a 2-ish hr. drive southeast of you ?   A buddy of mine discovered a small town park that, apparently, only past Whites, Garretts, etc... have done.  Never had deeper seeking guys there I guess.  He easily snared a dozen silver.   Even back to a barber or two.   Ie.: still had ample of the classic fluty 4-star signals to pick out.  Park dates to 1900-ish.  

I stopped by their with Cal Cobra,  on our way to somewhere else.  He was using his 800, but .... he despises park turf hunting, (he's strictly a relic type guy).  So it was no-match, and he quickly wanted to leave.  But not till I'd pulled 3 or 4 silver, and multiple wheaties.

If you and your etrac hunt buddy are game, let's all hit it.

• Like 4