Ml Equinox 900 Out For Delivery

HardPack

USPS just sent an update regarding a delivery from Boise, Idaho via Cancun, MX.  If this is real, it would be my first step into simultaneous multi frequency. Supposedly, an Equinox 900 is arriving this very Christmas Eve. I don’t recall ever meeting anyone from Boise. I better go close the coal bin door just in case it is not a polar joke. Merry Christmas can this be true?

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Ml Equinox 900 Out For Delivery

I'm very excited for you 

That little Elf in Boise has been busy taking care of customers! Mine came 2 days ago.

It replaces the 800 I backed over, I really like the 900. I’m sure you will love it!

• Like 1

Received two USPS priority mail packages at 6:47pm on Christmas Eve December 24, 2022 from Gerry’s Detectors. Apparently hand delivered to the Boise Post Office on Thursday the 22nd. On Christmas morning discovered a new ML Equinox 900 with both the 11 “ & 6 “ DD coils plus out of the second box jumped a CoilTek Nox 10” x 5 “ DD.  After charging both the headphones and EQ900 paired the headphones then table tested all the control unit buttons, settings, search modes on various targets with all three coils. No issues…sweet machine. After the storm blows through headed out for some field testing. Thanks Gerry for the extra effort & the vet discount. Have a Happy New Year

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/27/2022 at 9:50 AM, HardPack said:

Received two USPS priority mail packages at 6:47pm on Christmas Eve December 24, 2022 from Gerry’s Detectors. Apparently hand delivered to the Boise Post Office on Thursday the 22nd. On Christmas morning discovered a new ML Equinox 900 with both the 11 “ & 6 “ DD coils plus out of the second box jumped a CoilTek Nox 10” x 5 “ DD.  After charging both the headphones and EQ900 paired the headphones then table tested all the control unit buttons, settings, search modes on various targets with all three coils. No issues…sweet machine. After the storm blows through headed out for some field testing. Thanks Gerry for the extra effort & the vet discount. Have a Happy New Year

Alan, Glad Santa was able to get both your packages to you in time for Christmas and sorry I did not get to this post sooner.  As a VET myself, I enjoy offering other VET's the 15% US Military discount you earned.  I wish all the metal detector manufactures would do the same.

Please keep us posted on your experiences and findings.  Sooner or later, I'll open a box myself and see what I think.  We're wintered in for the season though so it could be a while?  We need some warm weather or rain to thaw the freeze.

May the NOX-900 bring you bright and shiny into 2023.

3 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Please keep us posted on your experiences and findings

Gerry,

Santa’s helper has read the EQ 900 manual to me several times since Christmas. As soon as the rain stops in the foothills I’ ll be fording the river and hitting the mud. You better set a 900 aside, you won’t be disappointed.  Have a great New Years Day.

• Like 1